• Medicare Back Heat Pack with Instant Heat Therapy Technology provides targeted relief from muscular Back Aches and Pains
• Generated temperatues up to 12.9F /54C
• Wraparound, ergonomic shaped pack
• Up to 45 minutes intense heat
• Only 60 seconds to fully activate
• Re-usable up to 100 times
Sore, stiff muscles are best treated with hot therapy, because the heat helps to relax, soothe and loosen up the tired muscles. Hot therapy can also be used to increase the range of motion. Do not use hot therapy on an injury that is already warm to the touch.
Hot Therapy can also be used before exercise to improve mobility by loosening muscles and increasing joint elasticity. Heat packs are particularly popular among people who experience lower back pain. The Hot Pack provides form-fitting, flexible hot therapeutic relief for arthritis, muscle spasms, menstrual cramps, and much more.
Medicare Heat Packs with Instant Heat Therapy Technology provide targeted relief from muscular aches and pains. Generate temperatures up to 12.9°F/54°C. Ergonomic shaped packs provide up to 45 minutes of intense, therapeutic heat. The heat pack only takes 60 seconds to activate and can be used up to 100 times!
To re-set heat pack: Place heat pack on a cloth in pot of water, boil for approx 10 - 12 mins until all crystals dissolve. Leave to cool to room temp before using again.