• Mediskin Latex Lightly Powdered Gloves are made from high quality natural rubber latex
• Absorbable dusting powder for better hygiene
• Low protein and tear resistant
• Excellent flexibility and durability
• Non-sterile and disposable
• Rolled cuffs for easier donning
• Biodegradable and environmentally friendly
• Can be used on right or left hand
• Size: Medium
• 100 Pcs per Box
Powdered Latex Surgical Gloves
Mediskin Lightly Powdered Latex Gloves are made from high quality natural rubber latex.
Like other forms of barrier protection for the hands, lightly powedered latex gloves come in a range of sizes to accommodate different wearers.
The latex examination gloves are lightly powdered, essentially to make them easier to put on, especially when in a hurry. The addition of powder reduces the risk of ripping or tearing them. Powder prevents the gloves from being sticky, making them easier to pull on quickly.
They are low protein, disposable and designed for use on one patient only. Gloves may be changed during the course of a prolonged procedure for safety.
The dusting powder used in the design of these latex examination gloves is absorbable, to ensure increased hygiene control. The latex surgical gloves are tear-resistant and offer the user excellent flexibility and durability. The gloves can be easily donned quickly and efficiently, thanks to the light powdering and rolled cuffs. Mediskin Lightly Powdered Latex Gloves are bio-degradable and environmentally friendly.
Mediskin latex gloves are a perfect fit for jobs requiring a lightly powdered exam glove. Made of premium latex for greater comfort, this latex glove is best for medical, dental, and general-purpose applications.