• Urgo Sterile Adhesive Dressing is used for low to medium exudating wounds, skin abrasions, cuts and lacerations
• Also suitable as a post-operative sterile island dressing to cover sutured or unsutured wounds
• Made from a breathable non-woven material, which is coated with a skin friendly adhesive
• Non-adherent and self adhesive
• Individually wrapped
• Ethylene oxide sterilised
• Easy release peel pouch makes for easy application
• Size: 100 x 70mm
• 50 Pcs per Pack
Stretchy non-woven backing made of polyester fibres. Acrylic adhesive mass with a high level of skin tolerance. Urgo Sterile Adhesive Dressing is used for low to medium exudating wounds, skin abrasions, cuts and lacerations. Absorbent non-woven central compress covered by a polyethylene non-adherent mesh. Adhesive on all four sides.
Supplied in individual peel-open sachets.