Medilite Paper Tape 1.25cm X 5m
• Micro-porous, non-woven paper tape with skin friendly adhesive
• Hypoallergenic - allows skin to breath
• Suitable for delicate, sensitive skin
• Bi-directional easy tearing
• Size: 1.25cm x 5m
Non-Woven Paper Tape
Medilite Paper Tape is ideal for fixation of dressings where frequent taping/untaping is required. This high quality tape is breathable, to aid wound healing.
The hypoallergenic paper on this paper surgical tape is very gentle on the skin, so this paper tape is suitable to use on patients with sensitive, delicate skin. Medilite Paper Tape adheres well, and leaves minimal adhesive residue once it’s removed.
This is an ideal purchase for those seeking an economical, general purpose, breathable, surgical tape. It is an excellent tape for repeated applications, especially on sensitive, delicate skin, fragile skin and elderly patients. The special adhesive holds dressings firmly in place yet provides minimal trauma for the casualty upon removal.
Medilite Paper Tape is ideal for:
• Securing small to medium dressings, especially on damp skin,
• Securing lightweight tubing,
• Securing ostomy pouches,
• Taping fragile at risk skin
• Whenever repeated taping is necessary.
Benefits of using Non-Woven Paper Tape:
2.Low irritation to skin
5. Easy to tear by hand.
6. No need for scissors.
Additional Information –
Supplied in: Single Roll of Tape