• Ideal for blisters, stitches, burns and cuts
• Protects finger and toe wounds from water and dirt
• Contains 4 finger protectors, 2.2cm x 122cm gauze roll and applicator
Tubular Gauze provides finger and toe protection and is ideal for blisters, burns, cuts and stitches
• Protects finger and toe wounds from water, dirt and infections
• Tube gauze expands to fit all sizes and cuts easily
• 4 cotton gauze tubes and 4 rubber finger cots
Medicare Tubular Gauze with Applicator provides finger and toe protection and is ideal for blisters, burns, cuts and stitches. The Medicare Tubular Gauze pack contains 4 Finger Protectors and it also includes a handy gauze roll applicator for ease of use.
Wounds on fingers and other digits are often difficult to dress properly. Bandaging on these body parts needs to be flexible enough to allow movement and strong enough to protect the wound from water and dirt. Surgical gauze is often recommended for these areas, but can be difficult to wrap or cover the tip of the finger with. Medicare Tubular Gauze is designed to easily cover a finger with as many layers of gauze as needed and twist over the end of the finger for comfortable wound coverage.