• Stainless steel toenail scissors featuring sharp, strong cutting blades perfect for cutting thick toe nails and long lasting use
• Also ideal for trimming fingernails
• To use, firmly grip the scissors and trim toe nails with care
• Toenails are ideally cut after bathing or showering when they are soft and clean
• Never once trim over toe nails, always leave some nail length
• Wash after use, dry with a towel and store safely
• Keep out of reach of children
It's always a good idea to apply some moisturizing lotion to your feet, following exfoliation with a foot file or pumice stone. This will help keep the skin pliable and prevent cracking skin and fissures. Put your best foot forward and use with Medicare Cracked Heel Foot Cream to soften and exfoliate rough, dry and cracked heels. Give your feet the perfect finishing touch with Medicare Smoothing Foot Scrub, a highly effective foot scrub that helps remove dry, rough or hardened skin while softening and exfoliating the skin. The extensive Medicare Foot Care range has been scientifically developed with your comfort in mind; from Bunion pads to Heel cushions, from Toe Splints to Flight Socks; whatever your feet need, we have the solution.