MEDICARE SKIN SANITIZER SPRAY (70ML)
Cleanse your wounds painlessly with Medicare Skin Sanitizer Spray
• Flushes out dirt and bacteria from wounds and broken skin
• No contact to the wound is needed.
• Convenient, effective and easy to use system, just point and spray.
• No more tears! Cleanses wound without painful stinging!
• Unique 360° dispensing – spray at any angle to cleanse hard to reach areas
Instructions for Use:
• Simply spray holding the container 15 - 20 cm away from the required area. Ensure area is dry before continuing.
• Size: Pocket Sized 70ml can
Can be used prior to medical procedures
Cleanse your family’s cuts and grazes painlessly with the Medicare Skin Sanitizer Spray. This convenient antiseptic spray-on wash is ideal for use on cuts and grazes, minor wounds and skin piercing, insect bites and stings, small burns and scalds and blisters. The ready-to-use Skin Sanitizer Spray is an alcohol-based skin and wound cleanser for use prior to dressing minor cuts and grazes.
Ready-to-use and with a convenient application, Medicare Skin Sanitizer Spray is pressurised, to help flush and remove debris, dirt and foreign material. The gentle cleansing formulation provides effective protection from germs and bacterial infection. It cleanses without causing any discomfort like burning or stinging, so it’s suitable for every member of the family!Convenient, effective and easy to use system, just point and spray. The pressurized unique 360° dispensing system allows can to be held in any position and sprays at any angle for those hard to reach areas. No refrigeration necessary, enabling you to carry it with you on camping trips, family holiday’s, sports days, or in a travel first-aid kit.
Directions for Use: Spray liberally onto the affected area to flush out any dirt or debris. Re-apply up to 2 or 3 times a day.