• Medicare Sore Spots provide invisible gel cushioning for immediate relief of sore spots caused by shoes rubbing
• These will help to cushion and protect sensitive areas where your shoe may rub
• Easy and convenient to use, just stick them to the inside of your shoes
• Ideal for all shoe sizes
• Shoes should be clean and dry
• Peel spots off protective film
• Apply sticky side to shoe as required
• Discontinue useif you experience an adverse reaction
• Keep put of reach of children
Medicare Gel Sore Spots reduces pressure and friction on any part of the foot and relieves pain immediately. The unique hypoallergenic materials ensure its suitability for sensitive skin.
Immediate relief through ultra-soft cushioning protection reducing pressure & friction
Medicare Gel Sore Spots offers ultra-soft cushioning to reduce pressure and friction. It is particularly useful for sports footwear and comes with a high performance adhesive to keep the cut-to-size padding firmly in place.
How it works:
The material can be applied to any part of the foot or shoe. It'll give cushioning protection to heels and toes and is particularly useful for sports footwear.
How to use:
Feet should be clean and dry before use. Apply the padding and press it firmly to ensure it is securely attached.
The extensive Medicare Foot Care range has been scientifically developed with your comfort in mind; from Bunion pads to Heel cushions, from Toe Splints to Flight Socks; whatever your feet need, we have the solution.