Medicare Fabric Plasters 10 in a Wallet
Handy pack of Fabric Plasters
Cuts and scrapes can happen when least expected, and with this super convenient handypack of Fabric Plasters, you need never be caught short again. This handy wallet of fabric plasters can be stored easily in a small bag, work drawer or glove compartment, so you’re always prepared when those unexpected rainy day bumps and knocks strike!
This handy pack includes 10 pre-cut plasters, ensuring maximum convenience and efficiency when treating wounds on the go. Simply peel off the backing strip and apply the soft fabric plaster to the affected area. No need for scissors!
The wallet of fabric plasters is also ideal for travel first-aid kits, sports bags, hand-bags, gym bags and much more.
Medicare Fabric plasters are a comfortable and convenient way to keep wounds clean and protected by providing long lasting, reliable adhesion. The adhesive used on the Medicare Plasters is hypoallergenic so is skin friendly and won’t irritate the skin. The ultra strong adhesive ensures that the wound stays dry and clean while it heals, while the non-adherent pad will cope with most minor cuts and scrapes.
• Always clean your hands with Mediwipe Antiseptic Wipe before and after dressing a wound.
• Carefully clean wound and surrounding skin.
• Dry skin
• Apply dressing
• Replace dressing when necessary, at least daily.
Size: One Size: 19 x 76mm
• 10 Pcs per Pack
• Skin friendly - hypoallergenic adhesive
• Packaged in a Handy Wallet
• Soft, flexible fabric for extra comfort
• Ventilated- allows air to reach wound
• Plasters are conveniently pre-cut