• Attends Incontinence Pull-Ons are a range of highly absorbent pants suitable for reduced bladder and/or bowel sphincter control and where incontinence can occur without the client being aware
• Protects against the loss of urine and sometimes also faeces, several times during the day and night
• Can easily be pulled up and down by the client or the caregiver
• Capable of managing both urinary and faecal incontinence
• The pants are white for discretion
• Due to their flexible shape with asymmetric leg-cut, Attends Pull-Ons give the feeling of normal underwear
• Attends Pull-Ons have a highly absorbent core and anti-leakage barrier
• Urine is kept away from the skin and the odour protection core locks unpleasent smells inside the product
• A wide elastic panel in the waistband (both front and back) and soft leg elastics provide optimum comfort for the wearer
• The cloth-like backsheet of Attends Pull-Ons is made of soft, breathable material, which contributes to healthy skin
• Side panel can easily be torn open, for quick disposal
• Size: Large (Waist/Hip: 100-160cm)
• Absorption: 2264g
• Comparable to Tena Pants Plus Large PK 8
Attends Pull-Ons have a highly absorbent core and anti-leakage barriers, which help to prevent leakage and keep the skin dry. Odour Protection system locks unpleasant smell inside the product.
A wide elastic panel in the waistband and soft leg elastics provide optimum comfort. The cloth-like backsheet is made of a soft, breathable material which contributes to healthy skin. If needed, the side panel can easily be torn open, for quick disposal.
The Wetness indicator is blue.
**THICKER WAIST BAND THAN PREVIOUS VERSION**