• Mepitac is designed for a wide range of exuding wounds such as leg / foot ulcers and traumatic wounds such as skin tears, abrasions & burns
• Made of an absorbent foam pad with a moisture/vapour permeable, yet waterproof film backing and a soft silicone Safetac layer
• Due to the Safetac properties, it is especially suitable for painful wounds and wounds with compromised or fragile surrounding skin
• Suitable for use under compression bandaging
• Minimises trauma to the wound and pain to the patient during dressing changes
• Soft and comfortable- Minimises the risk for maceration
• Size: 2cm x 3m
Mepitac is designed for a wide range of exuding wounds such as leg/foot ulcers and traumatic wounds such as skin tears, abrasions and burns. Mepitac is a highly conformable fabric-backed tape that is easy to apply and remove. The Safetac layer assures secure fixation and gentle removal from skin and body hair. If inspection or repositioning is necessary, Mepitac can be lifted and re-applied.