• Undercast Child Stockinette Vest is made from 100% cotton jersey tubular fabric
• Used in orthopedic surgery as an undercast or scoliosis treatments
• Also ideal in dermatology areas as dressing cover after treatment of skin diseases
• Suitable for washing and sterilising
• Can be cut to suit required length
• Size: Large
Second skin for protection and treatment
The short-sleeved tg Vest is used both in the plaster room and in dermatology. In the plaster room it is an easy-to-apply, time-saving, ready-for-use liner for plaster of Paris and synthetic casts. If two vests are put on on top of each other – and a special casting technique is used – the vest that is worn next to the body can be changed. This is an advantage in terms of personal hygiene when wearing casts for long periods. In dermatology the tg Vest can be used for covering extensive skin diseases.
In addition to the tg ready-for-use coverings listed here, L&R also offers similar products for the retention of wound dressings and for the treatment of dermatological diseases.