• Attends Flex are a range of all-in-one belted pads designed to manage heavy/severe urinary and/or faecal incontinence
• White breathable back sheet to aid containment and for improved comfort, discretion and skin health
• Wetness indicator aids good nursing practice and acts as a guide to when the pad requires changing
• Elasticated waist front and back for improved fit and helps to reduce the risk of leakage
• Flexible fixation system allows the belt to be fitted snugly around the waist before fitting the pad for ease of fitting
• Curved leg elastics for improved fit and help reduce the risk of leakage
• Full barrier leg cuff reduces the risk of leakage
• Anatomically shaped core for a close comfortable fit
• Superabsorbent core with acquisition layer for improved leakage protection, skin dryness and odour protection
• Size and absorbency level are printed on the back sheet for easy identification of products in care homes/awards
• Size: M (75-105cm)
• 28 per Pack
Quick Dry technology is included in the acquisition patch directly below the top sheet in the centre of the pad. It quickly urine away form the skin and into the pad and prevents urine returning to the surface. It can handle several gushes of urine without affecting how the pad works which results in exceptional skin dryness and leakage protection for the user.
The Active Zone is an area centred in the middle of the pad, which provides high absoprtion where it is really needed. This provides exceptional skin dryness and improved leakage for the user
Natural Odour Protection reduces the risk of unpleasant smells
The Core Technology in the product helps to guarantee a low pH which is similar to the skin. This helps to protect the skin and ensures improved skin health.