Stop lugging around heavy medical equipment! Teaching software replaces a defibrillator and ECG Rhythm Simulator! Practice capnography, defibrillation, 12 Lead, synchronized cardioversion, X-rays, transcutaneous pacing, and much more right from your tablet at a fraction of the cost of real defibrillator equipment. Use with your existing CPR manikins and equipment.
• 25 cardiac rhythms
• View or print all 24 rhythms in 12 Lead
• 18 capnography waveforms
• 21 trauma/medical X-rays
• upload your own 12 Lead or radiology images
• 35 ACLS, PALS (12 AHA Core cases), and NRP scenarios
• Create your own scenarios
• Adjust all vitals with a wireless mini keyboard
• PACER function
• Synchronized cardioversion
• Set custom alarms
• Defibrillate 1-360 Joules
• Give 38 different medications
• CodeTrack - print a code report for debriefing
Includes one DART ECG Simulator license, pair of pediatric defib/pacer training pads, 3-Lead ECG cable, pediatric SPO2 finger probe, infant SPO2 foot probe, EtCO2 advanced airway adapter, child blood pressure cuff, and infant blood pressure cuff. For use only with Windows Onda V975w tablet (SB51003U).