Quality Inspector / Regulatory Associate
If you are a qualified quality professional looking to take your next step, this is a brilliant opportunity to help a pioneering business maintain their reputation for excellence.
We are now looking for a Quality Assurance Associate to join our highly-skilled team in Limerick.
Within an engaging environment, you’ll have the chance to enhance your experience with a successful business. Working alongside industry-leading experts, you’ll have the opportunity to learn, grow and develop your expertise.
As a Quality Inspector, you will ensure the effective and efficient running of our client’s Quality Department.
In this diverse role, you will help to maintain our quality standards, ensuring that they operate in-line with HPRA and EU requirements.
Specifically, you will:
- Assist in the management of the Quality Management System (QMS)
- Approve new suppliers and maintain supplier records
- Inspect supplier pre-shipment documentation.
- Perform incoming inspections and log any non-compliances.
- Follow up non-compliances with suppliers and purchasing department.
- Proactively assist in the management of any non-conformance within the QMS
- Proactively working with the Quality & Regulatory Manager in reviewing, updating and maintaining policies and procedures relating to the QMS,
- Log and follow up on any customer complaints.
- Participation in internal quality audits.
To be considered, you will need:
- A quality qualification
- A degree in a science/engineering background
Organized and methodical, attention to detail you’ll be a clear communicator with a great eye for detail. You’ll also have excellent teamworking skills and strong time-management abilities.
Ideally, you will have experience in the medical industry, but this is by no means essential.
Please apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Kate on +35361497749 for more information.