Product Manager/Healthcare - New Product Development
Pharmacy OTC, Medical Devices and Sports Products
Do you have the insight and critical thinking required to project-manage a new product development concept? Starting with the idea, working with our OEM manufacturing partners through the Lean Design Thinking process to bring these new products to production, while working within the CE regulatory guidelines and to prepare our newly developed products for market launch?
Fleming Medical’s New Product Development (NPD) Team are working hard to bring innovative therapeutic and diagnostic home care devices supplied via pharmacy and healthcare professionals to benefit the wellbeing of our customers in Ireland, UK, Middle East and our many export markets supplied from Limerick Ireland.
Our NPD team is searching for talented individuals with project management skills and commercial awareness, with an interest in developing medical and healthcare products in order to improve patient’s health and wellbeing.
Skills and requirements for the position:
- third level degree in project management or biomedical discipline.
- strong technical ability and commercial awareness
- three to five years industry experience
- excellent communication and organizational skills
- good team player with leadership potential
- knowledge of the CE and regulatory process an advantage
- experience of working in an ISO 13486:2016 environment
- experience of lean product development
- exposure to in design thinking for new product developments
- interest in the area of health, fitness and sports products
The Product Manager/Healthcare Role involves managing the opportunity from customer feedback, to business case approval, to product specification design, working closely with our OEM Partners to refine prototypes for customer test market acceptance, and CE approval, while working closely with our Quality, Regulatory, Purchasing and Marketing Departments.
If you are the person capable of taking innovative medical product ideas that you helped invent and develop from concept to being produced in large quantities that can promote health and well-being to our customers?