As an established medical sales, marketing and distribution company, with a strong customer base in the healthcare sectors we require a clinical training specialist to design and implement technical and clinical training programs. The position also includes the education, training and support of our Pharmacy, Hospital and Healthcare customers and relevant company personnel.
- Design, plan, conduct and/or co-ordinate appropriate technical and clinical training programs for our Cardiac, Diagnostic, Monitoring, respiratory, Woundcare, theatre, community and home care product portfolio.
- Develop and deliver clinical training programs for key product portfolios (i.e AED Automated External Defibrillators- for the treatment of sudden cardiac arrest by trained first aiders).
- Provide product training and support for field-based sales teams.
- Develop and present product training programs and workshops for Pharmacy customers and provide as required practical clinical advice and support.
- Manage and co-ordinate principal partner training events.
- Educate and coach customer service so they are equipped to provide product advice and advise on training requests.
Relevant Skills and Qualifications required for this position:
- A relevant third level clinical qualification.
- Relevant medical training experience, i.e. First Aid Instructor preferably at EMT level, would suit someone who has experience in Occupational Instruction or has paramedic experience.
- Minimum 3 years training management experience.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Demonstrated project management experience.
- Candidates will work in a challenging environment as part of a multi disciplinary interdepartmental team and should possess excellent communication/interpersonal skills.
- Clear evidence of continual learning and development.
- Motivated self starter with a commitment to continuous improvement.
Salary & Benefits
An excellent salary and benefits package will be offered to the successful applicant, including commission, bonus, company car, fuel card, mobile, iPad, VHI.