Medical Sales Representatives
Locations: Dublin & Cork
We are currently looking for experienced Medical Sales Representatives to grow and develop business in our Wound Care consumables and CSSD consumables range.
- Develop and build relationships with healthcare professionals including CNM, PHN, TVN, Infection control and all other healthcare professionals associated with Wound Care/CSSD.
- Promote suitable products to increase contract and non-contract sales through meetings, presentation, conference etc.
- Communicate with and persuade KOL’s to trial our products based on patient care and over-all cost benefit.
- Ensure effective territory management to align with company business strategy.
- Create long-term partnerships with key decision-makers in the healthcare sector.
- Position Fleming Medical effectively by educating customers and delivering clinical detail to health care professionals.
- Engage daily with data recording systems.
Qualifications & Profile
- Bachelor’s Degree or technical degree in a clinical discipline would be beneficial.
- Demonstrated sales experience within the healthcare and medical sectors.
- Experience selling a product portfolio into the HSE via procurement.
- Excellent communicator, able to present to wide audiences.
- Experience selling a product portfolio where significant negotiation and education of stakeholders is needed.
- Strong time management, organisational and planning skills.
- Be able to establish trust and credibility with health care professionals.
- Positive influence, comfortable working within a team structure and enhancing team performance.
- Full clean drivers’ licence.
To apply email us directly at email@example.com