Customer Service Executive / Administrator / Business Executive
€Excellent DOE Plus Great Bonus Structure, Paid Leave, Professional Development Opportunities & Great Team Environment
Are you a passionate professional seeking your next step? Want to take on an engaging role where you can make a positive impact? If so, we want to hear from you.
We are an established market leading medical device company based in Limerick which has grown internationally by designing innovation in consumer healthcare products. They are now looking for a Business Executive to join their team.
In this exciting role, you’ll have the chance to hone your skills and directly contribute to our client’s ongoing success.
In this office-based role, you will:
- Engage with customers over the phone to build relationships and to understand their individual needs and requirements
- Complete a weekly outward call cycle ahead of Field Rep visits
- Take inbound call from customers to handle queries or complaints
- Focus on repeat customers and defend existing business while developing new opportunities with new and existing customers
- Work hand-in-hand with the Field Sales Team to achieve targets
- Process orders via phone, fax, email and web, generate quotes and collect payments
- Handle customers queries & complaints in a professional, courteous and helpful manner
- Maintain your awareness of changes and opportunities in the industry or customer base
- Feed changes within the industry or customers back to the relevant people in the business
- Support the Field Sales Team by completing a weekly outward call cycle ahead of visits
- Maximise sales by continually increasing order values, up-selling and cross selling products on both incoming and outgoing calls
- Enter customers orders to SAP in a timely manner to ensure an efficient delivery service to customers.
Interested? To be considered, you will need:
- Previous customer service or telesales experience
- A confident and professional telephone manner
- Have excellent attention to detail
- Time Management skills & ability to multi task
- Ability to use your own initiative and work effectively as part of a team
Please apply by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Call Kate on +35361497749 for more information.