The Medicare® Upper Arm Automatic Blood Pressure Monitor will measure your systolic and diastolic blood pressure as well as your heart rate. This easy to use home monitor uses a comfortable upper arm cuff and all your results can be conveniently read in the LCD panel at the front of the monitor. Reliable, accurate blood pressure monitors guarantee peace of mind when you need to keep a close check on your blood pressure.
• Easy to read wide angle display
• Compact design
• Cuff range 23 - 33cm (9 - 13in)- Larger cuff available to buy separately.
• Irregular Heart Beat Detection
• 3 users. 40 Memories per user
• Automatically averages last 3 measurements
• Comes with 4 x AAA batteries, Arm Cuff with Tube, Instruction Manual and Storage Pouch
• Make sure you are relaxed before you begin.
• Roll up your sleeve and fasten the cuff 2-3cm above your elbow bend. Rest your arm with your palm facing up. Try to avoid moving or talking during measurement.
• Press the power button to begin measurement. It will automatically stop when the measurement is completed.
• Your results will appear once the device has stopped.