• Attends Incontinence Pull-Ons are a range of highly absorbent pants suitable for reduced bladder and/or bowel sphincter control and where incontinence can occur without the client being aware
• Protects against the loss of urine and sometimes also faeces, several times during the day and night
• Can easily be pulled up and down by the client or the caregiver
• Capable of managing both urinary and faecal incontinence.
• The pants are white for discretion, the Wetness Indicator is blue.
• Due to their flexible shape with asymmetric leg-cut, Attends Pull-Ons give the feeling of normal underwear
• Attends Pull-Ons have a highly absorbent core and anti-leakage barrier
• Urine is kept away from the skin and the odour protection core locks unpleasent smells inside the product
• A wide elastic panel in the waistband (both front and back) and soft leg elastics provide optimum comfort for the wearer
• The cloth-like backsheet of Attends Pull-Ons is made of soft, breathable material, which contributes to healthy skin
• Side panel can easily be torn open, for quick disposal
• Size: Medium (Waist/Hip: 75-110cm)
• Absorption: 1640g
• Comparable to Tena Pants Plus Medium PK 10
**THICKER WAIST BAND THAN PREVIOUS VERSION**