• 100% Tea Tree Oil Natural Antiseptic can be used on minor burns, cuts, scrapes, insect bites and stings
• Can be used as a completely natural antiseptic and applied directly to site of infection or irritatation such as pimples , boils, cuts, insect bites and minor burns
• Does not damage healthy tissue
• Active ingredient is Australian oil of melaleuca alternifolia
• Size: 30ml
Instructions for Use:
• External use only
• Keep away from eyes
• Use sparingly
• A mild tingling or warming sensation in senstive areas may be felt on application
• If problem persists seek medical attention
Nature’s “Medicine Box in a Bottle” – A Must for Every Home
The ideal all-natural product to promote fast healing and to help prevent infection.
Perfect for minor cuts and scrapes, burns and rashes, insect bites.
Helps clear up acne blemishes, cold sores and athlete’s foot among much, much more.
Tea Tree Oil can become utilized externally as a completely normal antiseptic. Our oil can become used directly to the site of infection of discomfort, such as pimples, boils, cuts, insect bites and small burns. Does not harm healthy muscle. Our tea tree oil is distilled completely from the leaves of Australia tea tree, melaleuca alternifolia. Not tested on animals and no pet components.