• Medicare Sport Elasticated Thigh Support provides support for weak or overworked thigh and hamstring muscles
• Low impact for minor sprains & strains
• Dual Tension Design-combines effective support with maximum flexibility
• Dual Purpose- helps prevent and treat injuries
• Reinforced edges for durability
• Breathable fabric and contour design for proper fit and comfort
• 360 Degree Stretch
• Eases Discomfort and helps control swelling
• Fibre Content: 30% Arcylic, 35% Polyamide, 18% Latex, 17% Polyester
• Contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reaction
• Size Large: 21-26"/ 53-66cm (for correct size measure around joint/muscle)
Medicare Sport Elasticated Thigh and Hamstring Support is a simple and effective support that provides stability and support for weak or overworked joints in the thigh. They are also useful for the treatment and prevention of thigh strain and hamstring strain and injuries.
The Support is suitable for light compression – it is a low impact support for minor sprains and strains and is suitable and highly effective for thigh and hamstring rehabilitation. The thigh support has a versatile, 360 degree stretch, breathable fabric and contouring design for a more comfortable fit.
The thigh support can be used following thigh surgery and during knee rehabilitation and can help to provide stability and support following a thigh injury or a hamstring injury.
By providing external support to the thigh and taking stress off the area of the affected joint, the Elastic thigh Support works to aid rehabilitation for the wearer.
Comfortable to wear for extended periods of time, this is a versatile and user-friendly support, suitable for sport and everyday use.
• Hand Wash Only
• Do Not Bleach
• Do Not Iron
• Do Not Dryclean
• Do Not Tumble Dry Pack Size :1